3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
4. When you visit our website, we'll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we'll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It's not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don't collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it's not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it's your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
- Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
- Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
we won't ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We'll only include this information for as long as necessary.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
11. When you use our website to make a purchase of one of the goods or services that we offer for sale, or when you register for an account on our website (without making a purchase) you may be asked to provide certain personal information about you.
12. Such information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (like your telephone number or email address)
13. When you make a purchase on our website you may also be asked to enter your credit or debit card details. You may be redirected to a 'payment gateway' website to enter your card details, or you might be asked to enter these directly onto our website.
14. Your full credit or debit card details are never stored on any databases we hold. You may be asked if you want to 'store' your purchase information for faster checkout at a later date, where you do store this information the full card information is never stored on any databases we hold. Instead we send the full information to our payment processor, who then send back a secure 'token' which we then use to place future purchases. To help you identify stored cards, we may store the last 4 digits of the card, the type of card (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and the expiry date.
Where you wish, you can always delete a stored card within your customer account.
15. We call this data Personal Information.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
16. We use Device Information we collect in order to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, to improve and optimise our website (by generating data about how our customers browse and interact with our website) and to analyse the success of our marketing and other advertising campaigns.
17. We use Personal Information that we collect to fulfil any order that you place and to communicate with you as one of our customers. We may also use this information to screen for potential risk and fraud.
18. With your consent, we may, from time to time, provide you with information or advertising relating to the products and services that we provide.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DEVICE INFORMATION
19. We will share personal information and device information with third parties in their capacity as a data processor on our behalf. We'll only share your information with third parties in so far as they assist us with using your information.
20. We may also share your personal information and device information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to any lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RE-MARKETING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
21. We may, from time to time, share your device or personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe might be of interest to you. This may include sharing some of your information with third party networks such as Google, Bing or Facebook.
DO NOT TRACK
22. Our website does not alter it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
23. If you are a resident of a country where the European Union's GDPR is applicable, you have certain rights.
24. To exercise your rights to access your data, receive a copy of that data, or to rectify a mistake, please contact us.
26. For more information please contact us using the details below.
3RD PARTIES WHO MAY NEED TO ACCESS YOUR DATA
Depending on how you agree for us to use your data, information may be shared with the following 3rd parties, in accordance with their own GDPR Policies and Data Processing systems.
Shopify: for the purpose of shopping online with us. Shopify may share certain data with various apps, in order to provide you with products that are relevant to your online searches or purchases. Shopify may also hold transactional details, using Shop Pay, for the purpose of online transactions and accepting payments for any orders. Your order history is retained in the Shopify system for the purpose of recording transactional information related to our company accounts.
PayPal: for the purpose of accepting payments from you for goods. PayPal should only use your details for transactional purposes and will not contact you with any marketing related materials.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram: for the purpose of linking our products to social media. Some customers prefer to buy products from Facebook Marketplace or Instagram Shops. Data will be shared between our Shopify platform and these social websites, so that customers can place orders via our website or via the social media platform of their choice. They are governed by their own Privacy Policies but must still adhere to GDPR regulations when processing your data.
Klaviyo: for the purpose of sending marketing material or registering your email address for marketing purposes. Klaviyo will never contact you themselves. They exist purely for us to send digital marketing material to customers who have opted-in to receiving such content. You will not receive any marketing emails from us, unless you have clicked the 'accepts marketing' tab during the checkout process or if you have signed up online by entering your details somewhere on our website.
Couriers: for the purpose of delivering your items, we will need to pass your name, contact number and delivery address to a 3rd party courier. We cannot deliver your parcel without doing this. The courier should only ever contact you in relation to delivering your order. They should never contact you for marketing purposes or outside of normal delivery hours (8am until 10pm is the normal delivery window in the UK).
Transactional emails/SMS: by using our website for the purposes of making purchases, you must accept that we will need to send you some form of confirmation or receipt. This will be done by email or SMS text message, whichever your preference. This acts as your proof of purchase and is not marketing material. Also, we will send you an email or SMS notification with tracking details for your order. Again, this is not marketing material and is classed as transactional data.
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES
If you are concerned about data sharing or wish to request further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ILLUMIGI is part of Humber Distribution Limited
UK Registered Office : 2 Belgrave Crescent, Scarborough, YO11 1UB
Company Number: 10346915
VAT Number: GB279304188
Telephone: (+44) 020 8895 6949
Press & Media
PRESS / MAGAZINES
If you would like to feature any of our products in your publication or you are seeking products to use for room settings / photography, please get in touch with us.
BLOGGERS / YOUTUBE / SOCIAL
If you run your own home or gift related blog, YouTube channel or Social Media account, we may be able to offer you a selection of items to talk about with your followers. From unboxing videos to new brand introductions or increasing your channel exposure - we may even retweet your content.
It's super easy to get in touch with the team at ILLUMIGI - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8895 6949 and a member of our team will be able to help!