Frequently Asked Questions
DELIVERY & RETURNS
You can find further information on deliveries and returns by Clicking Here.
If you own a home fragrance shop, online boutique or independent gift store, we would love for you to feature the ILLUMIGI range.
All of our products are available for wholesale purchase to selected, independent retailers.
To become an Approved Stockist please email email@example.com and tell us a little about your shop or website - a member of our team will reach out to you within 24 hours.
Candles make a beautiful addition to any home, however, you MUST be vigilant at all times and ensure that you keep yourself, your family and your friends safe when handling and lighting any candle.
Here are some Do's and Don't of candle safety:
- Place candles on heat resistant surfaces. Candles are capable of melting plastic and burning fabrics.
- Candles must be held upright at all times - ensure the glass holder is placed on a stable, heat resistant surface before lighting.
- Place away from sources of ignition - don't light candles near curtains or fabric sofas.
- Do not place under shelves or in confined areas. Candles produce extreme, burning heat that can spread further than many realise. Ensure a minimum of 3 feet above and around the candle.
- Keep clothes and hair away from the candle at all times. Do not lean across a candle. Do not allow pets to be within a few feet of any candle or source of ignition.
- Candles are intended for adults only. Children and vulnerable adults should be kept at a distance - lighting of any candle should only be carried out by an adult or supervisor.
- Keep candles apart - leave a minimum of 10cm between candles to ensure they do not transfer heat.
- Do not move candles when they are alight. Extinguish candle and wait for it to cool completely and for the wax to be dry before handling any candle.
- Do not leave unattended. Extinguish candle fully before leaving the room - ensure the candle is cool before leaving the room or property. Invest in a 'snuffer' or use a metal spoon to extinguish candles - blowing on them can splash hot wax on to people, pets or flammable surfaces.
- Ensure candle is not smouldering - make sure they are completely extinguished and cold before leaving the property.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
- When your candle isn't in use, ensure it is stored in a cool dry place - perhaps a cupboard - somewhere that will remain cool and away from sources of ignition or heat.
- If you notice condensation build up on the surface of the candle, this is a sign that the candle may have been stored for too long or in the wrong location. Ensure you wipe any excess condensation build up before lighting your candle.
- Storing candles for too long can affect the scent, so ensure you use your candle in a reasonable time to make the most of its beautiful fragrance.